Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Craft of the Day

This week we've been reading very hungry caterpillar and learning about our colors and numbers through reading.  Today little Bug and I got out the homemade glue and construction paper and did some fantastic gluing, counting and matching!

 One Apple...
 Two Pears and 3 plums,
 On to our writting/letter practice!
 Check out those awesome Bs my 2.5 year old is creating!  (worksheets from Confessions of a Homeschooler)
 A lunch which I had to quickly snap a picture of.  Delicious peanut butter sandwich on Rudis Organic Honey Sweet Whole Wheat bread cut into a butterfly, unsweetened organic applesauce and still frozen peas (what can I say?  My daughter only likes her peas frozen lol)
The finished dry product!  She did a fantastic job putting the labels on the right fruits!

I'm thinking that was a very successful day in home preschool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment